RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
D097667D-3653-4A7E-9081-D8D49359927A.jpeg
So I have eventually built my machine, though still awaiting my processor, but have got a temp i3 for now.

After following the bios guides to the letter and double checking, I’m getting the apple logo just suck on screen. After booting in verbose mode, I get the attached info. Could anyone please assist?

After following the bios guides to the letter and double checking, I’m getting the apple logo just suck on screen. After booting in verbose mode, I get the attached info.
Search Results for Query: MACH Reboot

Hi, thanks for the input, however that was the first thing I tried before posting here. There seems to be a lot of different options available regarding asus boards but the main thing I read was to try installing with one stick of memory, that unfortunately yields the same results. I have tried reading and following multiple bios settings and still no further.

Ok, so I'm pretty sure that I have read everything and now tried everything within my knowledge, but still can't get the initial install to do its thing. I've removed all other cards from my system,placed the memory into slots A1 &B1 as suggested in many posts, tried multiple bios configs and even remade my unibeast drive, though still nothing.

I am left with wondering a few things.....

I have updated my motherboard to the latest bios in preperation for the the new i9 9900k chip I'm soon to receive, would anyone know if this would impact the install?

Also, I have read on a few post here that others are having issue getting past the same phase as me from their app store downloaded copy of HS, could there possibly be an issued with this version?

any help is very appreciated.

130D2813-E226-471C-899F-C34B8DF61EDF.jpeg
So I managed to acquire another copy of HS and now I have the following errors, could someone please assist me as I’m losing the will to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back