Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,
can you guys help me with some issues of my new hackintosh?
I'm running MacOs High Sierra 10.13.6 in my computer (Asus Prime H270-Plus, i5 7400, GTX 1050ti) and i have some issues;
1-ShutDown doesn't work (black screen with a spinning circle and it doesn't shut down)
2-System definition is iMac (Retina 5K, 27inch, late 2015), but it must be late 2017 (kaby-lake cpu)
3-Got an issue with my new mouse (logitech mx master 2s): for some reasons i can't use custom keys (keystroke). I've searched on the internet and i figure out that it may be some app-conflict
4-My TP-Link TL-WN881ND (v2) isn't working. I tried to configure out but it seems not working. Now i'm using an ASUS USB-N13 and it working, but i've spent 16 euros for this card and i want it to work (without kernel panics)

Everything else is working like a charm and i'm very proud of my 3-weeks spent to make it work.

For future upgrade (like new ssd or nwme, because i'm running on an 120gb Sandisk SSD), have i only to paste the actual EFI folder in to my new bootable USB?

Anybody can help me? Here is my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    23.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Schermata 2018-09-23 alle 11.48.11 AM.png
    Schermata 2018-09-23 alle 11.48.11 AM.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 66
Please anyone?

Another thing: today at 00:20 (in italy) my computer for some reasons restarted automactly (the funniest part is that i was watching a video for fix the shutdown issue). There is a way to see why it restarted? When it turned on it says "there was an error and your computer has restarted, with an apple logo)

How can i see the temperature of my computer? Are the fans regulated by the bios or by the system? They always have the same speed, even with an exporting video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back