GeForce 1080ti
Hello everybody, I am new in tonymac.
My configuration
Mom: Gigabyte Aorus - Gaming 3,
Processor: i9 7900x
Graphic Card: GeForce 1080ti 11gb
Ram: 64gb
HDD: Samsung Evo Ssd 500gb
I have installed High Sierra on my computer. But my system running very slowly. How to fix the slowing problem?
Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 12.18.39.png

Is there anybody interested in the issue? Actually it looks big community but anybody write a message. :(

In which case your advice suggest that I have migh have read all this thread at once. Oh no. If you want to learn how to install my hackintosh, could you ask me. I would send the config as well.

In which case your advice suggest that I have migh have read all this thread at once. Oh no. If you want to learn how to install my hackintosh, could you ask me. I would send the config as well.

You are asking for help. The least you can do is provide all the informations you are able to. We should not need to ask you for information, it should already be provided at first so we are able to diagnosis the issue.

Have you taken the time to read the guide he linked you? Were you able to sort it out? If not, what have you tried, if yes what worked so others who have the same issue as you gets an answer

I have read this thread last week. And than I have installed the High Siearra succesfully. But I did not understand fully all the information. Therefore my system is not working at best performance as mentioned the guide.

Maybe I should read it again, if I have time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back