1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello dear Community!

My Laptop is thinkpad t440s. it's running 10.13.5

Everything is working. But there are two problem :
1. Can not shutdown or restart. When I want to shutdown the PC doesn't finish the shutdown process. Instead I have to push the power button. Reboot on the other hand works!

2. Hackintosh is often freeze. it's quite crazy when you are working and the hackitosh is suddenly freeze.

I did some research and quite a few people have this problem. I tried to use the some fixed down in the forum and try some config.plist and also fix with clover configurator, but it didn't work.

I attached my config.plist.. maybe there is a solution I am just not aware of :)

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• config.plist
    28 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Hello dear Community!

My Laptop is thinkpad t440s. it's running 10.13.5

Everything is working. But there are two problem :
1. Can not shutdown or restart. When I want to shutdown the PC doesn't finish the shutdown process. Instead I have to push the power button. Reboot on the other hand works!

2. Hackintosh is often freeze. it's quite crazy when you are working and the hackitosh is suddenly freeze.

I did some research and quite a few people have this problem. I tried to use the some fixed down in the forum and try some config.plist and also fix with clover configurator, but it didn't work.

I attached my config.plist.. maybe there is a solution I am just not aware of :)

Thank you very much!

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Attachments

• debug_9687.zip
    768.2 KB · Views: 67
Any help ? That's make me crazy. when hackintosh freeze. Thanks so much

If I had a guess it could probably be unpropperly patched DSDT and/or SSDT.
I've also heard that some people had luck with ShutdownFix and/or darkwake=10 or 1 in Clover configurator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back