Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
P8Z77-V LK
CPU
Core i7 2600k
Graphics
Asus Geforce EN 9400 GT
Hello,

I am having an issue while installing Mac Sierra on my machine. After choosing install I am getting

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for \IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Immediately after, my machine reboots and gets back to the Glover Boot Manager screen. Can anyone help me.
Machine Details
Motherboard - Asus P8Z77-V LK
CPU - Core i7 2600k
GPU - Asus Geforce EN9400 GT

Not a Desktop Guide - Moved to High Sierra Desktop Support.

Hello,

I am having an issue while installing Mac Sierra on my machine. After choosing install I am getting

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for \IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Immediately after, my machine reboots and gets back to the Glover Boot Manager screen. Can anyone help me.
Machine Details
Motherboard - Asus P8Z77-V LK
CPU - Core i7 2600k
GPU - Asus Geforce EN9400 GT

Have you enabled overclocking? Try disabling this.

Overclocking option is disabled on my mobo. Any suggestion?

Any suggestion?
Add slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist
Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clover's config.plist.

If that doesn't work, in addition to the above, try using OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

Well, I know the reason behind this. Clover isn't recognising your memory(RAM) on it's own. You have two options here.
1. Manually edit the config.plist file.
2. Use clover configurator for editing the config.plist file(Recommended)

Procedure

I'm proceeding with the 2nd method(Method 1 works fine though, if you're good at manually editing the config.plist file).
Well, go to this path in clover configurator:

SMBIOS -> Memory tab.

Click on the + icon.
Then add the details related of your RAM. Save then reboot and try.
Let me know if it works.

Thank you all for your reply. So I have proceeded with the above solutions:

Add slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist - Same Issue
Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clover's config.plist. - Already 0x67

I was initially using OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, and was getting Kernel error. Instead am using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and having the above mentioned issue.

I am actually using 3 set of Ram.2 memory stick of 4 GB (Kingston) each and a 8 GB stick(Crucial Technology). I have removed the 2 memory stick of 4 GB. My pc is now running with the 8 GB Crucial. Then I have proceeded with the solution of adding ram details via Glover Configuration

<dict>
<key>Modules</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Frequency</key>
<integer>800</integer>
<key>Size</key>
<integer>8192</integer>
<key>Slot</key>
<integer>3</integer>
<key>Type</key>
<string>DDR3</string>
<key>Vendor</key>
<string>Crucial Technology</string>
</dict>
</array>
</dict>

Still no luck the issue still persist. Am thinking may be its related to my gpu?

Thank you all for your reply. So I have proceeded with the above solutions:

Add slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist - Same Issue
Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clover's config.plist. - Already 0x67

I was initially using OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, and was getting Kernel error. Instead am using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and having the above mentioned issue.

I am actually using 3 set of Ram.2 memory stick of 4 GB (Kingston) each and a 8 GB stick(Crucial Technology). I have removed the 2 memory stick of 4 GB. My pc is now running with the 8 GB Crucial. Then I have proceeded with the solution of adding ram details via Glover Configuration

<dict>
<key>Modules</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Frequency</key>
<integer>800</integer>
<key>Size</key>
<integer>8192</integer>
<key>Slot</key>
<integer>3</integer>
<key>Type</key>
<string>DDR3</string>
<key>Vendor</key>
<string>Crucial Technology</string>
</dict>
</array>
</dict>

Still no luck the issue still persist. Am thinking may be its related to my gpu?
How did you add it?(Using Clover configurator or manually edited the config.plist file?)
Did you add the serial and part numbers?
What about channel, Have you mentioned them?

Here is my SMBIOS Memory config:

<key>Memory</key>
<dict>
<key>Channels</key>
<integer>1</integer>
<key>Modules</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Frequency</key>
<integer>1600</integer>
<key>Part</key>
<string>PC1333</string>
<key>Serial</key>
<string>11081333409602988</string>
<key>Size</key>
<integer>4096</integer>
<key>Slot</key>
<integer>1</integer>
<key>Type</key>
<string>DDR3</string>
<key>Vendor</key>
<string>ZION</string>
</dict>
</array>
<key>SlotCount</key>
<integer>2</integer>
</dict>

NOTE:
Use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi(if OsxAptioFixDrv2-64.efi won't work and vice versa but not both at the same time) and also make sure you've replace the VboxHfs.efi with HfsPlus.efi.

Hello,

Apologies for late reply. I have added the serial and part number as mentioned, unfortunately the issue still persist. When replacing the VboxHfs.efi with HfsPlus.efi I can't reach the Glover Boot screen. Any other solution please?

Forgot to mention I have also updated my bios to latest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back