Motherboard
CustoMac Mini Gigabyte H370N Wifi
CPU
i5 8400 8th Gen
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
I finally got to successfully instal the High Sierra, then i ran multi beast (STEP 5: Post Installation with MultiBeast) to add the basics.
after saving and installing on multibeast it restarted but now it doesnt go to the desktop after the reset. It shows me the clover menu and gives about 10seconds before the apple logo shows loading and goes black. How can I erase the installation to redo this mess up that i did. I hit one of the options but the screen goes black everytime

I build a customac mini with Gigabyte H370 N Wifi, 32 G ram , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB, i5 8400 8th Gen

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    961.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I suggest trying the HDMI cable in the other port on your computer's back panel. It may not work, but eliminating possibilities is part of troubleshooting, and it makes more sense to see if that works before wiping everything and starting again.

Hi,

I followed THIS guide for my H370 build. It is very helpful!

I followed THIS guide for my H370 build. It is very helpful!

It is. Thanks.

Maybe you got the OP up and running. To be honest, he wasn't very meticulous about pleases and thank yous over the course of his 20 posts. So his install has either failed, and he omitted to acknowledge those of us who assisted with suggestions, or it succeeded, and he bailed without a word.

Impressive for someone who was so ready with the questions when he wanted help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back