ASUS P8P67 rev 3.1
CPU
i7 2700k 4.5 ghz
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello.
Im not English native speaker so give me some respect im trying to ask u on English.
I have a strange problem. I overclocked my CPU to 4.5 ghz. EIST off , C1E-C3 all of them off. Turbo is ON and Hyperthreading ON. Works like a charm in windows 10 pro all stable.
I've installed High Sierra on my another SSD. SMBIOS iMac12.2: VoodoHDA, Realtek, Nvidia, NullCPUManagement (or I get kernel panic) sleep works like I see. Everything seems work. But my OC Cpu only have 3.5 ghz. I used Intel Power Gadget to take a look. By using AppleIntelInfo.kext to get info about my P-states I got only 2 P-states (16 and 35). By OC with bus in bios I can get more than 3.5(like 103 mhm on bus*35 = 3600~). But if use 45 p-states in bios instead of 35, I can't get more than 3.5 ghz on Hackintosh. Someone help me. Thanks
Снимок экрана 2019-10-01 в 18.24.57.png

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

NullCPUPowerManagement.kext defeats power management.

Last edited:
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

NullCPUManagement.kext defeats power management.
Thanks for reply. What should I do then? I've tried uninstalling NullCPUManagement and got KP at booting.

Hm, deleted NullCPUManagement.kext and used Clover AICPUPM fix and everything is fine now.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back