Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Elite 800 G1
CPU
Core i5-4570
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI 4GB
Hi,

Here's my situation; I have a HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Tower (Haswell), came pre-installed with Windows 7.
Didn't bother to read to much, so immediatly started installing Mojave. No problems whatsoever!
Then I discovered the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti wouldn't work as intended (it has 4 GB, just 1 was in use).
Then I installed Windows 10, flawless (of course!).
Now I'm trying to install High Sierra, without succes, Clover starts, I choose to install High Sierra and it keeps on booting to BIOS.
Even Mojave won't install anymore.

Has anyone succesfully installed High Sierra on such a PC and have tips and tricks?

@hgpijp

Currently running macOS Mojave on my HP 800 G1 SFF without any issues.
GTX1050 Ti is not supported on mojave since no Nvidia Web Drivers, remove it before you try to install mojave.
Audio you need to use Voodoo. even though realtecalc221 codec, it's impossible to enable AppleAlc.

create a unibeast mojave USB installer with UEFI booting only.

BIOS,
Load Defaults,
set SATA controller to AHCI.

Boot from USB and install OS.

Run Multibeast
With options
UEFI Booting.
USB port limit patch removal.
USB 3.0 support on 7/8/9 series motherboard.

reboot the system.

install WhateverGreen, Lilu kext for Graphics and Voodoo, VDAdisabler kext to get audio working into /L/E with Kextbeast and run Kextutility to repair permission and reboot.

your Graphics will be detected automatically.

NOTE: Remove any other Drives or Peripherals connected to system before installing.

Thanks! Will try. But I need the GTW1050Ti, so I will install High Sierra.

Currently running macOS Mojave on my HP 800 G1 SFF without any issues.

Hi @ms.reddy41562,
I am struggling to get my HP 800 G1 SFF to boot into Mojave. If I boot via USB/Clover it works flawlessly.
I have used MultiBeast 11.3.0 Mojave Edition and used the settings advised by many forums and walkthroughs to no avail.

It gets as far as the Apple Logo loading screen, starts quickly then slows down and comes to a complete stop at the end.
It seems to be driver related. But not sure which one.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

@DrKendall

Mount EFI partition on Harddisk, make a backup of EFI folder and delete the EFI folder.

Copy EFI folder from USB to Harddisk EFI Partition and try booting from Harddisk only.

Make Sure latest WEG, Lilu Kext are installed in Library/Extensions folder with Kextbeast and run Kextutility to repair permission and reboot

This can work for HP Elitedesk 800 G1 Sff with nvidia gt 1030 ?
How to plug monitor? On VGA or HDMI Nvidia ?

Thanks. Will pratice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back