CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello! Whilst installing El Capitan in my pc was very simple and after a little tweaking everything works, with high sierra I have a lot of problems starting from the first installation: I have followed step by step the tutorials, everything flows with the unibeast pendrive until the reboot after that all the files have been copied to the hdd. The installation from the hdd hangs and in place of the Apple logo the System shows a ghostbusters-like pictogram alone, without ghosts or apples. I really appreciate your help

The installation from the hdd hangs and in place of the Apple logo the System shows a ghostbusters-like pictogram alone, without ghosts or apples. I really appreciate your help
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Hello! Whilst installing El Capitan in my pc was very simple and after a little tweaking everything works, with high sierra I have a lot of problems starting from the first installation: I have followed step by step the tutorials, everything flows with the unibeast pendrive until the reboot after that all the files have been copied to the hdd. The installation from the hdd hangs and in place of the Apple logo the System shows a ghostbusters-like pictogram alone, without ghosts or apples. I really appreciate your help

Did you get it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back