Asus Prime Z370-P
CPU
i3 8100
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all,
I can't download Mojave, because according to the guide I need a later than 2012 Mac to do it, ( I have a mid2010 macmini ).

So can I install high sierra on on a Z370 motherboard

Hi all,
I can't download Mojave, because according to the guide I need a later than 2012 Mac to do it, ( I have a mid2010 macmini ).

So can I install high sierra on on a Z370 motherboard?

A system based on a Z370 motherboard, a compatible CPU (i3/i5/i7) and a supported graphics card (CPU integrated graphics or AMD RX cards for example) should be compatible with MacOS High Sierra and Mojave.

You should try to find someone with a newer Mac (2012 or later) or a working hackintosh running El Capitan 10.11.6 or later to download High Sierra or Mojave.

A system based on a Z370 motherboard, a compatible CPU (i3/i5/i7) and a supported graphics card (CPU integrated graphics or AMD RX cards for example) should be compatible with MacOS High Sierra and Mojave.

You should try to find someone with a newer Mac (2012 or later) or a working hackintosh running El Capitan 10.11.6 or later to download High Sierra or Mojave.

Yes good advice, my brother's Imac is 2012, so I will do the Mojave download and a bootable USB on his system, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back