Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

thisi is my first hackinosh.

I followed every point of your guide to install high sierra, I bought all the compatible components described on your site, I managed to install high sierra regularly, the problem occurred when I used multibeast, I installed the various drivers that I thought needed but a Once the Mac has restarted, when it is restarted, the logo of the Apple will be loaded and the bar underneath and at the end of loading the bar will reboot and I will not be able to boot the operating system. surely there will be a problem of the drivers I have selected on multibeast. can you help me start it properly? I'm not sure I've selected the correct drivers. for example I did not know which network card to select, I selected one randomly in the intel section of multibeast, and idem in the graphics card, having an intel integrated into the motherboard I did not select anything.
now I do not know if I have to reformat and start with a new installation but then if I use multibeast and return to the starting point or how can I solve. thank you.

my build is:
gigabyte H370 aorus game 5
i7 8700k
Gigabyte 1070 G1 gaming
if you also need the other features I write to you.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions

the logo of the Apple will be loaded and the bar underneath and at the end of loading the bar will reboot and I will not be able to boot the operating system.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back