Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte UED-FI
CPU
i7
Graphics
GT 610
Hello people I am new of hacking
Can you explain me difference with Unibeast and Clover ?I want to install high sierra in my hackintosh and in the Installer Guide I don't understand if I need download Clover or is into Unibeast ..
Thanks , Hope we reply me
cheers Ivan

Hello people I am new of hacking
Can you explain me difference with Unibeast and Clover ?I want to install high sierra in my hackintosh and in the Installer Guide I don't understand if I need download Clover or is into Unibeast ..
Thanks , Hope we reply me
cheers Ivan
unibeast will install clover to your usb installer

Very thanks for answering mate I'll try to install :headbang:

I ll try to install high sierra with my Hackintosh but after I ve mount usb and install it I see several boot and the last I see in the screen boot 0 error ecc...why this..Could be that I have selected invidia driver in Unibeast ?Maybe I didn't select nothing driver and install after.Or is another question ? Thanks in advaced.

I ll try to install high sierra with my Hackintosh but after I ve mount usb and install it I see several boot and the last I see in the screen boot 0 error ecc...why this..Could be that I have selected invidia driver in Unibeast ?Maybe I didn't select nothing driver and install after.Or is another question ? Thanks in advaced.
zip and upload your clover folder

I need to download a separate Clover install ? Yesterday you say me "unibeast will install clover to your usb installer"

I need to download a separate Clover install ? Yesterday you say me "unibeast will install clover to your usb installer"
Sorry I ve done succesfully ..selected Eufi Usb at bios boot and in Clover load the SSD where is created a clean High Sierra install ,finish it the installation and works !Thank you so much Feartech !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back