Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
Intel i5-4670
Graphics
Asus GT640-DCSL-2GD3
I am trying to do a clean install on a Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H motherboard and Intel i5-4670 processor based system. I am using this system on a daily basis with a Sierra installation without issues. BIOS is set up as advised in the installation guide. In order to avoid problems before High Sierra installation I stripped the system from any additional cards and peripherals including my Asus GT640-DCSL-2GD3 video card. The USB install drive creation works, installation from the USB drive works and following installation I can startup High Sierra provided that I boot up and get to Clover from the installation USB drive. I have done post installation with Multibeast, however there is no way I could start up the system from High Sierra drive. The system halts and I get the error code seen on the attached picture. I have also tried to do standard upgrade from a clean Sierra installation. I get the same error. Can you give me a hint what may be wrong and how can I fix this?

IMG_0549.jpg

I am trying to do a clean install on a Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H motherboard and Intel i5-4670 processor based system. I am using this system on a daily basis with a Sierra installation without issues. BIOS is set up as advised in the installation guide. In order to avoid problems before High Sierra installation I stripped the system from any additional cards and peripherals including my Asus GT640-DCSL-2GD3 video card. The USB install drive creation works, installation from the USB drive works and following installation I can startup High Sierra provided that I boot up and get to Clover from the installation USB drive. I have done post installation with Multibeast, however there is no way I could start up the system from High Sierra drive. The system halts and I get the error code seen on the attached picture. I have also tried to do standard upgrade from a clean Sierra installation. I get the same error. Can you give me a hint what may be wrong and how can I fix this?

View attachment 296931
do a search for mach reboot it has been asked a few times lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back