CPU
i5-6400
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I am using a Hackintosh with the following configuration.

i5 6th Gen - 6400
Gigabyte GA-Z170m-D3H
16GB Ram

I have 2 issues currently.

1. Only one USB port is working at one single time, whether its USB3 or USB2.
2. I am having two monitors, one is HDMI and one is VGA and when I connect the second monitor and restart the Hackintosh, both the monitors show the loading and booting till we get to the user login screen and then just the black screen comes and in system preference also, the second monitor is not shown.

Hi, I am using a Hackintosh with the following configuration.

i5 6th Gen - 6400
Gigabyte GA-Z170m-D3H
16GB Ram
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

I am having two monitors, one is HDMI and one is VGA and when I connect the second monitor and restart the Hackintosh, both the monitors show the loading and booting till we get to the user login screen and then just the black screen comes and in system preference also, the second monitor is not shown.
Apple have not used VGA in their products for more than ten years so unsurprisingly they do not include support for it in their operating system(s).

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

Apple have not used VGA in their products for more than ten years so unsurprisingly they do not include support for it in their operating system(s).
Hope I have completed correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back