Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P8Z77-V LX
CPU
Intel i7 3770
Graphics
Asus GTX 970
Hi everyone,

I'm redoing my hackintosh from scratch with High Sierra and the installation guide. But I'm having issues with restarting after the High Sierra installation (Step 4.12) when booting via USB the Clover boot screen only shows one single option "Boot OSX Install from Install macOS High Sierra" not "High Sierra" like it is described in the guide.

When executing this option I just return to the regular macOS utilities where i can install macOS just like i did in step 4.4. So somehow the installation isn't successful but I have no clue why.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Edit: I used UniBeast 8.2.0 and the latest macOS High Sierra for the USB. I have my config.plist attached.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 207
  • Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-21 um 10.44.20.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-21 um 10.44.20.png
    236.8 KB · Views: 85
Hi everyone,

I'm redoing my hackintosh from scratch with High Sierra and the installation guide. But I'm having issues with restarting after the High Sierra installation (Step 4.12) when booting via USB the Clover boot screen only shows one single option "Boot OSX Install from Install macOS High Sierra" not "High Sierra" like it is described in the guide.

When executing this option I just return to the regular macOS utilities where i can install macOS just like i did in step 4.4. So somehow the installation isn't successful but I have no clue why.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Edit: I used UniBeast 8.2.0 and the latest macOS High Sierra for the USB. I have my config.plist attached.
  • Please upload your CLOVER folder from the High Sierra USB installer Flash disk as a compressed file.
  • Please indicate what version of macOS HighSierra Installer file you have copied on to the USB Installer Flash disk using Unibeast 8.2.0.?

I'm using the latest macOS HS which I downloaded from the Mac Appstore. The version is 10.13.3. The Clover folder is attached.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 59
No, not really. I'm still working on it and will keep you posted.

I made a new boot disk and reinstalled four times. It finally worked

Did you do anything differently this time?

Tbh nothing haha
It just finally worked. I reformatted everytime ‍♀️

I think you're on to something there. Is there a way I can confirm what my disk is formatted to within the OS? I am unfamiliar with mac OS. I may have used apfs. I recall it being non intuitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back