Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 8200 Elite
CPU
i7-2700K
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Hi everyone ..not new to hack builds on HS or Mojave..have 2 Asus z370-a up and running and an hp8200 elite ..no issues pretty straight builds ..but the 8600k and Asus z370-f is giving me nightmares ..I can boot from USB , format the Internal ..ssd, launch the Install Mac OS ..get prompted for the language etc ..it completes and reboots , loads clover and I launch the Install from the internal drive ....apple logo is displayed and installation bar is visible and starts the process .. gets about 20% through the load and then the motherboard resets .. bios is set up correctly (best of my knowledge) .. I'm at a loss as to why I cant get it to go …

On another note , I can take the ssd from my z370-A and drop it in the z370-f and it comes up and runs fine ( same processor, same memory, same video card) .. I just cannot identify what's causing the install to hang ..

anyhow cant seem to find a definitive build .. and what I have found are a few of "tried this and that" moved memory ..etc ... can anybody give me some direction ? thanks

Hi everyone ..not new to hack builds on HS or Mojave..have 2 Asus z370-a up and running and an hp8200 elite ..no issues pretty straight builds ..but the 8600k and Asus z370-f is giving me nightmares ..I can boot from USB , format the Internal ..ssd, launch the Install Mac OS ..get prompted for the language etc ..it completes and reboots , loads clover and I launch the Install from the internal drive ....apple logo is displayed and installation bar is visible and starts the process .. gets about 20% through the load and then the motherboard resets .. bios is set up correctly (best of my knowledge) .. I'm at a loss as to why I cant get it to go …

On another note , I can take the ssd from my z370-A and drop it in the z370-f and it comes up and runs fine ( same processor, same memory, same video card) .. I just cannot identify what's causing the install to hang ..

anyhow cant seem to find a definitive build .. and what I have found are a few of "tried this and that" moved memory ..etc ... can anybody give me some direction ? thanks

Please boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the kernel panic. At the Clover boot menu, press space bar and select verbose and not to reboot on panic.

Also please post your EFI folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back