Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello Team
I am looking forward for user who have got the successful installation done for high Sierra 10.3.2 clean install on Gigabyte motherboard Z97x-UD3H-BK.

I am able to get the installation done but the issue that I am facing is with the intel driver and the multibeast installation post installation. Tried so many time but no luck till now. Even the Realtek AL1150 Drivers are not going through with the multibeast

So please help with with the step by step things that can help me with up and running Hackintosh of this ending year.

Thanks

Hello Team
I am looking forward for user who have got the successful installation done for high Sierra 10.3.2 clean install on Gigabyte motherboard Z97x-UD3H-BK.

I am able to get the installation done but the issue that I am facing is with the intel driver and the multibeast installation post installation. Tried so many time but no luck till now. Even the Realtek AL1150 Drivers are not going through with the multibeast

So please help with with the step by step things that can help me with up and running Hackintosh of this ending year.

Thanks
I have this motherboard too and I am trying to install High Sierra. What install process did you use exactly? I am doing what is here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/ and Clover is hanging before it gets to the install screen. White pinwheel eventually just stops and hangs at about 80% on the progress bar. I did the UEFI method, not legacy...

@rigglah, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back