3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Recently upgraded my hack to High Sierra, but now my USB on motherboard is messed up. Seems to be power related as the more devices attached the worse it is, even crashes. I added a vantec 3 port USB pci card, and it works fine. Tried to add a second vantec with 2 external and 2 internal and it does not work properly. It will power and eventually boot the usb 3 drive, but after much time. The data rate is sub USB1. I have an i7-6900k on a designaire x99 motherboard/nvidia 980ti, running 10.13.3. FYI-tried to update to 13.4 but does not take. Tried from website and downloading and launching from desktop. adding config plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.6 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
I am getting desperate for help.
Recently upgraded my hack to High Sierra, but now my USB on motherboard is messed up. Seems to be power related as the more devices attached the worse it is, even crashes. I added a vantec 3 port USB pci card, and it works fine. Tried to add a second vantec with 2 external and 2 internal and it does not work properly. It will power and eventually boot the usb 3 drive, but after much time. The data rate is sub USB1. I have an i7-6900k on a designaire x99 motherboard/nvidia 980ti, running 10.13.3. FYI-tried to update to 13.4 but does not take. Tried from website and downloading and launching from desktop. adding config plist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back