Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Desinare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
I am planning to build a hackintosh machine, I want to be sure if this parts are compatible with no problems. Thank you for your help.

GIGABYTE Z390 DESIGNARE Gigabyte

Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz Eight-Core

Gigabyte Radeon Rx 5700 Xt Gaming

Crucial 32GB Ballistix DDR4 3200 MHz UDIMM Gaming Desktop Memory Kit (2 x 16GB, White)

I am planning to build a hackintosh machine, I want to be sure if this parts are compatible with no problems. Thank you for your help.

Crucial 32GB Ballistix DDR4 3200 MHz UDIMM Gaming Desktop Memory Kit (2 x 16GB, White)

You’re good to go for Catalina only because of the 5700xt. It doesn’t have support in Mojave or earlier versions.

def go here

Hi, one more thing there is no multibeast for catalina, I am going to use multibeast Mojave. what options should I select on multibeast Mojave for Catalina OS with this

Thank you

Hi, one more thing there is no multibeast for catalina, I am going to use multibeast Mojave. what options should I select on multibeast Mojave for Catalina OS with this

Thank you
Follow the guide I just sent you. It has everything you need.

Those are going to work in latest Catalina, but multibeast for mojave is not a good idea. There are docs around that can guide building this and setting it up for Catalina.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back