Contribute
Register

Here I am / Here it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK ran multibeast again. at first I just ran the audio stuff and it KPd on reboot. Let me boot up again and I got to run the full MB setup shown on the how-to page.....now I'm just kernel panicking.....booted from usb to repair disk to no avail.
Panics during boot grey screen/apple & pinwheel every time.
::SIGH::

Booted from USB again.
Repairing permissions I get a long string of:
Warning: SUID file "Path goes here" has been modified and will not be repaired
Probably 25+ different items with that warning

Still KPing

EDIT:
This thread's over: moving on to Lion support.
Thanks everyone

Gordo74 said:
Use DVI for one monitor and the HDMI port for the other monitor. You will only get the OSX loading screen on one screen until it loads into the OS.

I intended this thread to be over but....Bought an hdmi cable & have tried a few different frame buffers but I can't get the 2nd monitor to work with Graphics enabler=yes.
After a ton of reading here I find that hdmi doesn't work (?) and that the display port does.
Do I need to go buy another cable?

Wheatley said:
Gordo74 said:
Use DVI for one monitor and the HDMI port for the other monitor. You will only get the OSX loading screen on one screen until it loads into the OS.

I intended this thread to be over but....Bought an hdmi cable & have tried a few different frame buffers but I can't get the 2nd monitor to work with Graphics enabler=yes.
After a ton of reading here I find that hdmi doesn't work (?) and that the display port does.
Did you tried AtiPorts=4 and AtiConfig=Duckweed in your com.apple.boot.plist?

Mate94 said:
Wheatley said:
Gordo74 said:

Did you tried AtiPorts=4 and AtiConfig=Duckweed in your com.apple.boot.plist?
Duckweed, yes.
Just now tried
<key>AtiPorts</key>
<string>4</string>
(is that right?) in org.chameleon.Boot.plist
No dice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back