Contribute
Register

Here I am / Here it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
jester969 said:
AHCI has been set in both places in BIOS.
I only saw one place

Gordo74 said:
Did you set HPET to 64 bit as well? All you need to do is change the disk mode to ACHI and HPET to 64bit on that board. I have the same board.
ah ha.....didn't do that.
I'll be bak I'm front of my machine at 6pst to try this.
Thanks for the replies everyone.
:cool:

Downloading my mb DSDT the menu nests al the way to some function key #s.....which do I choose?

EDIT: saw the f10 during boot after a kernel panic.

OK...couple stumbling blocks.....
Audio & Video
1st things 1st. My 2nd monitor doesn't work (works up through chameleon then goes black)
This guy sounds like he fixed my problem but I have no idea what he's taling about. s/l/e? etc....
ANy explanation for a n00b?

Also, no audio

Wheatley said:
Audio & Video
1st things 1st. My 2nd monitor doesn't work (works up through chameleon then goes black)
This guy sounds like he fixed my problem but I have no idea what he's taling about. s/l/e? etc....

Also, no audio

Use DVI for one monitor and the HDMI port for the other monitor. You will only get the OSX loading screen on one screen until it loads into the OS. Getting a $2 DVI--> HDMI converter is easier than editing hex in my opinion.

For audio, run Multibeast with ALC8xx and HDA rollback checked and check system utilities.

Wheatley said:
Audio & Video

Also, no audio

S/L/E is an abbreviation of the kernel extensions path. So, it stands for "System/Library/Extensions"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back