Contribute
Register

Helpful New Edit to iBoot + MultiBeast Method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey - I'm running into an issue with snow leopard simply giving me a circle with a line diagonally across is.

I've tried the PCIRootUID=1, PCIRootUID=1 -x, and -x but all of them just get me to this circle with a line across it.

I'm using an intel i7 2600k processor, 4 GB of Corsair RAM, Gigabyte LGA 1155 Intel P67 motherboard, and a Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 6870 graphics card.

Any ideas?

Edit: I tried one of the commands from earlier in the thread and it tells me:

[RTL81xx@0xde00:R1000GetMacVersion] Unknown device type, reg = 0x2c800000
.... **** Ethernet chip unrecognized ****
... AppleRTL8169Ethernet: probeHardware() failed

I'm sorry Tony for the Solicitation that I posted earlier. I didn't realize that was against your rules. However, I am very frustrated as I am not getting any help therefore the offer. I would donate to this site if I did get the help. Why not allow a solicitation section? You can have a disclaimer agreed to b4 posting in this section. I think this would allow people who have mastered this to make a few extra bucks and allow people like myself learn from those masters. I understand the sharing aspects of such a forum but, with everyone so busy and everyone's time at a premium a little incentive doesn't hurt anyone. Thanks Pete.

tmhsiao said:
Hi, all:
After much time testing, I found that I have to select the "PCI Root ID Fix for Chameleon" in Multibeast with EasyBeast and Customization> PCI Root ID Fix for Chameleon.

when I choose "PCI Root ID Fix for Chameleon" installation, reboot, and I can see the Apple with loading animation......but just loading.........nothing happen ><.......

and I found I have to use iBoot for booting first and then choose my hard disk and it will boot my 10.6.6 successful!!!

then I can install anything, CS5, FCP, CD4.......all the software I have to use! beside have to boot with iBoot!!!

anyone has idea for this kind of situation?

ask for help pls.!!!!!

thanks!

Hi,
I could not manage to pass the update 10.6.8 after succesful mac osx 10.6 install. Gives me the panic error. Then, after clean install i have installed Multibeast only. At restart I have the panic error.

My specs are:
Asus P8Z68
4gb corsair vengeance
gtx 260

Try

"-v -x PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000"

or just "PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000"

no quotes in either one

If it works rerun multibeast with the same settings as a clean install and then try to reboot without entering the boot command

Hi,
New to all this so sorry if ive done anything wrong. I was wondering if you could install OSX leopard 10.6.3 could be installed using a usb and if iboot can be used with a usb installation/

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Angel1008 said:
Hi,
I could not manage to pass the update 10.6.8 after succesful mac osx 10.6 install. Gives me the panic error. Then, after clean install i have installed Multibeast only. At restart I have the panic error.

My specs are:
Asus P8Z68
4gb corsair vengeance
gtx 260

I also use Asus P8Z68V-LE MB but can't install, any suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back