Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. iMac
I tried to update to 10.10.4

I could not get to work. When I'm at the Clove boot screen I select the SSD with the update. The process starts, then after a minute, it goes back to Clover. I was able to boot with my backup drive and update Clover.

After a few unsuccessful attempts, I am now stuck at the "GIGABYTE" splash screen. There is no response to F12 or DEL keys.

Any suggestions?

I tried to update to 10.10.4

I could not get to work. When I'm at the Clove boot screen I select the SSD with the update. The process starts, then after a minute, it goes back to Clover. I was able to boot with my backup drive and update Clover.

After a few unsuccessful attempts, I am now stuck at the "GIGABYTE" splash screen. There is no response to F12 or DEL keys.

Any suggestions?

If you cannot enter the BIOS setup using the default key, , the only option is Clear CMOS on the MoBo and then reboot and Load Optimized Defaults and re-enter all previous BIOS Settings for OS X >F10 to Save and boot to a Bootable disk .

Thanks for the response. Resetting the CMOS was only part of the solution. I followed the trouble shooting guide in my mobo user manual. Basically I unplugged everything. rebooted and began plugging things back in one at a time and rebooting until the keyboard responded.

Thanks for the response. Resetting the CMOS was only part of the solution. I followed the trouble shooting guide in my mobo user manual. Basically I unplugged everything. rebooted and began plugging things back in one at a time and rebooting until the keyboard responded.

Glad you fixed it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back