Contribute
Register

help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys ive been trying to make a clover install but fail bc i dont know what to do for my mo bo gaz77xup5th if theres any one with my mother baored n cpu wich is i7 3770k that when u are on line n have free time maby to message me and skpye n walk me thru how to do this ide realy apriciate it i get osx to install on my usb drive i can install clover to the usb but after that im confused so if some one has free time to alk me thru feel free to message me n to skye me walk me thu all i need is tell me where gose what n such thanks my email adress if u need it ile put in message box if u message me on here n ile respond :(

Please read the Rules :

Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter

hey guys ive been trying to make a clover install but fail bc i dont know what to do for my mo bo gaz77xup5th if theres any one with my mother baored n cpu wich is i7 3770k that when u are on line n have free time maby to message me and skpye n walk me thru how to do this ide realy apriciate it i get osx to install on my usb drive i can install clover to the usb but after that im confused so if some one has free time to alk me thru feel free to message me n to skye me walk me thu all i need is tell me where gose what n such thanks my email adress if u need it ile put in message box if u message me on here n ile respond :(

Follow the guide : http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html

hey need ad vice i had i message working for like 3 minutes when ever i tried to set up face time i got a pop up saying it needs to accesses info ids from key chain after i fixed face time i message stopped working any clue i used chameleon bc clove is to confusing for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back