i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
I have been following along with the guide to install Mojave that was recently posted, however whenever I get to the step in unibeast where it has me select the USB drive it says that there is no disk available to install on. This is despite me erasing and reformating the USB drive correctly. It is 64 gb so size isn't the issue. Thanks for the help.

Hello,
I have been following along with the guide to install Mojave that was recently posted, however whenever I get to the step in unibeast where it has me select the USB drive it says that there is no disk available to install on. This is despite me erasing and reformating the USB drive correctly. It is 64 gb so size isn't the issue. Thanks for the help.
Try a USB disk with size maximum of 32GB , preferably 16GB.
edit: OR
you may have to partition and create a partition less than 32GB on that 64GB disk and use that Partition in GUID+HFSJ to create your USB Installer Disk.

Try a USB disk with size maximum of 32GB , preferably 16GB.
edit: OR
you may have to partition and create a partition less than 32GB on that 64GB disk and use that Partition in GUID+HFSJ to create your USB Installer Disk.
Ok so in this instance the size actually hurt it?

Ok so in this instance the size actually hurt it?
  • In my experience a size over 32GB of a Flash Disk gives that error you described in your post during UniBeast run.
  • I did a test with a Micro Center 128 GB USB 3.0 Flash disk.
  • I Erased it in my Hackintosh DU in GUID and HFS+J to create a Disk named USB
  • I then tried to run UniBeast 9 and got the Error you described . [See the images]
  • Then I Erased a 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash disk in DU in GUID+HFS+J and ran UniBeast 9 on it and it had no problem

Attachments

• 1.Micro Center 128 GB USB 3.0 Flash Disk in DU .png
    1.Micro Center 128 GB USB 3.0 Flash Disk in DU .png
    214.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.Unibeast 9_No Disk Avaialble Error.png
    2.Unibeast 9_No Disk Avaialble Error.png
    285.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.32 GB Flash Disk in Unibeast 9.png
    3.32 GB Flash Disk in Unibeast 9.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Status