Contribute
Register

Help with Thunderbolt 3 in Big Sur. Gigabyte Z170X UD5 TH. Skylake build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X UD5 TH
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys does anyone have a Focusrite thunderbolt Clarett 8pre working in Big Sur OC. I have a Fresh Big Sur build with Open Core 6.4 on my Gigabyte Z170X UD5 TH. Skylake processor intel 6700k and everything seems to be working. The Clarett's thunderbolt green light indicator is on . Latest Focusrite Drivers have been installed but the hardware is not being loaded. i thought it would be the same process like Catalina which i had it running on without any problems. Sometimes my USB 3 does not pick so I guess that needs configuring correctly too. I previously used USBINJECTALL. with the codes. if anyone can help or point me in the right direction that would be most appreciated.

Happy New Year To You All.

Hi just answering my own question for anyone else who may come across this. It's working now, all I had to do was give the Focusrite drivers drivers permission to work in security and privacy section in system preferences.

Hi just answering my own question for anyone else who may come across this. It's working now, all I had to do was give the Focusrite drivers drivers permission to work in security and privacy section in system preferences.
Hi can i ask for your EFI , I will buy same motherboard as you

thank s

Im having trouble with the focusrite tb drivers and my system in catalina. If I hear you right you enabled sip on your machine. Did you do that temporarily or do you have it permenantly enabled? Sip is permanently disabled on my build

Hi Can you share your BIOS settings to get Thunderbolt working? And if you have SSDT also? I'm on f22g BIOS
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back