Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey guys im new here and I got to say this is great community.

After 2 days of endless google searching and trouble shooting I finally got everything going except putting my computer to sleep and waking up. If someone can point me in the right direction on what I have to do that would be great!

My Specs

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 (F11 Bios)
RAM: 4 2 gb of kingstons
Videocard: 550 Ti
Intel i7

Thanks in advance!!

lol i wish sleep was more of a priority. I can't really use an OS without sleep. There used to be sleepenablers but nowadays they dont seem to work either.

keypox said:
lol i wish sleep was more of a priority. I can't really use an OS without sleep. There used to be sleepenablers but nowadays they dont seem to work either.
So it look like no hope :'( that is one thing I really depend on well thanks for the post if anyone has anything else to say PLEASE let me know because im in need of that bad. Thanks again!!

Have you tried Pleasesleep or sleepwatcher? Both of them work for me. I even have to use Sleepwatcher for my mac book pro becasue it won't sleep automatically. I also notice my friend's mac book pro also doesn't go sleep automatically.

schoolsearch09 said:
Have you tried Pleasesleep or sleepwatcher? Both of them work for me. I even have to use Sleepwatcher for my mac book pro becasue it won't sleep automatically. I also notice my friend's mac book pro also doesn't go sleep automatically.
I have it enabled it think im not too sure what to do with it.

iTz Crush said:
schoolsearch09 said:

Which one are you talking? Pleasesleep or sleepwatcher?

schoolsearch09 said:
iTz Crush said:
schoolsearch09 said:

Which one are you talking? Pleasesleep or sleepwatcher?
Everything is solved thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back