NIVIDIA GV-N210SL-1GI
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone try to be brief.

My computer configuration is as follows I5 3570K CPU - Graphics NIVIDIA-1GI GV-N210SL - Motherboard GA-B75M-D3H.

I've always had problems with the keyboard and mouse are slow to work at first and could ever solved by removing some kext in previous versions. But after install Mavericks are things worse or the same as before.

I have to start with GraphicsEnable = Yes after being slow start out with a white screen and takes about 15 seconds to go to the desktop image.

Of course at that time no audio no keyboard or mouse until later.

Check all possible solutions of the forums but always with problems to work well, is fast starting, operating the keyboard and mouse and audio.

There any specific configuration for my in Multibeast 6.0? ...

Thank you all for the possible help.

Hi Adrian and thanks for your quick response.

My monitor is a full hd led and is connected by dvi and if thought graphic change but it was the first solution I found economical unable to utuilizar the graph of the motherboard which is Intel HD 2500. I'll check the link della audio solution.

Thank you again.

i could install Mavericks with the same Mobo and i5-3450 (HD 2500). I used Multibeast with user DSDT(made one for the board from PJALM's repos) but I can boot only in safe mode. I can't get the HD 2500 to work. It works fine in 10.8.4 and 10.8.5 but not 10.9!

With normal boot, I get stuck with the Apple logo and the pointer (even after booting with -v)! Please help!

i could install Mavericks with the same Mobo and i5-3450 (HD 2500). I used Multibeast with user DSDT(made one for the board from PJALM's repos) but I can boot only in safe mode. I can't get the HD 2500 to work. It works fine in 10.8.4 and 10.8.5 but not 10.9!

With normal boot, I get stuck with the Apple logo and the pointer (even after booting with -v)! Please help!

Try booting using -x and remember that MultiBeast 6 is using different graphics options than were previously available.

I've done all that and nothing seems to work. I can only boot in safe mode with Mavericks. I have full resolution in ML though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back