Contribute
Register

Help with Realtek ALC3253 on Dell Inspiron 13" 5368

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, fixed that one. I manage to fix the other two and applied patches so I can get Ethernet. My only problem left is the audio. I set the Audio layout-id to 13 in config.plist and installed patched AppleHDA but nothing works. I wasn't able to apply the Audio layout to DSDT, the "apply" button was greyed out. I'm getting the Intel HD Audio under System Profile tho. and HDEF is listed in IOReg. Do I have the wrong kext for my system or my DSDT is still bad?

Attachments

• ACPI.zip
    191 KB · Views: 87
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 3.59.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 3.59.58 PM.png
    889.3 KB · Views: 273
Thank you, fixed that one. I manage to fix the other two and applied patches so I can get Ethernet. My only problem left is the audio. I set the Audio layout-id to 13 in config.plist and installed patched AppleHDA but nothing works. I wasn't able to apply the Audio layout to DSDT, the "apply" button was greyed out. I'm getting the Intel HD Audio under System Profile tho. and HDEF is listed in IOReg. Do I have the wrong kext for my system or my DSDT is still bad?

Are you certain your patched AppleHDA uses layout-id 13? (it is not a typical choice).
See ACPI patching guide for how to determine layout-id used...

Hey, just reporting to ask if you could fix this up at the end. I'm currently with the same problem you stated at your first post.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back