Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys it's been a while since i wrote here :D But i'm back and trying again to properly make my laptop a hackintosh, I have mountain lion up and running (10.8.4) almost everything works but i'm having trouble with my wifi card, i first had an atheros ar5b97 and was not able to make it run no matter what i did so i changed it for a broadcom bcm94312hmg 'cause i've read some people was able to make it run but no luck still so i tough it may have something to do with a dsdt??

And taking the chance i will check what i need to do to get the cpu properly up and running.

I am a complete newbie regarding hackintosh (last time didn't really put my all in it) so where do i start?

Have a cpu i5 2nd generation hd 3000 graphics and a hm61 chipset.

Thanks!

Hi guys it's been a while since i wrote here :D But i'm back and trying again to properly make my laptop a hackintosh, I have mountain lion up and running (10.8.4) almost everything works but i'm having trouble with my wifi card, i first had an atheros ar5b97 and was not able to make it run no matter what i did so i changed it for a broadcom bcm94312hmg 'cause i've read some people was able to make it run but no luck still so i tough it may have something to do with a dsdt??

And taking the chance i will check what i need to do to get the cpu properly up and running.

I am a complete newbie regarding hackintosh (last time didn't really put my all in it) so where do i start?

Have a cpu i5 2nd generation hd 3000 graphics and a hm61 chipset.

Thanks!

This chart: https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub...T045WkFrbm56N0JfQVdiSU5jdHc&hl=ru&output=html

Shows your bcm94312hmg not supported by OS X.

What, exactly is not working yet with your CPU?

mmmmm i see you think i should have keep my atheros ar5b97? i can take it back but when i kind a make it work it was recognized as a 9284 or something like that and the wifi icon showed the no hardware installed message. Tried to change the id to several kext files with no results. About the cpu it's not able to enter sleep mode and kind of being unable to change states.

mmmmm i see you think i should have keep my atheros ar5b97? i can take it back but when i kind a make it work it was recognized as a 9284 or something like that and the wifi icon showed the no hardware installed message. Tried to change the id to several kext files with no results.

You can make your AR5B97 (AR9287) work with DSDT patch only. Best to stay away from IO80211Family.kext patches/replacement and just do DSDT patch only to inject id 168c:0030 or 168c:002a.

About the cpu it's not able to enter sleep mode and kind of being unable to change states.

You need SSDT.

Sorry and forget about the cpu and sleep things just find out i am a complete newbie :D well can you help me then with the dsdt and wireless card thing?? i can have the card back in the night so would really appreciate if you can help me out.

Ok, i have been trying to do a fresh installation so i can get the copy of IOReg but are unable to, i install os 10.8 update to 10.8.4 and then install multibeast as allways but i am getting the following (attachment) after the multibeast installation. I don't know why as it's the same i was doing and was able to log in easily. Any ideas? i tried like 8 times and it's always the same.

Attachments

• SAM_0378.jpg
    SAM_0378.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
Ok, i have been trying to do a fresh installation so i can get the copy of IOReg but are unable to, i install os 10.8 update to 10.8.4 and then install multibeast as allways but i am getting the following (attachment) after the multibeast installation. I don't know why as it's the same i was doing and was able to log in easily. Any ideas? i tried like 8 times and it's always the same.

Did you install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext (it is in Multibeast) after doing the final update to 10.8.4?

Did you install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext (it is in Multibeast) after doing the final update to 10.8.4?

Nope i didn't and that fixed the issue :D i am a dumb-ass now to see if i can get that ioreg!

Ok Here it is the copy, i hope there's something that can be done and by the way i have issues with the elantech trackpad and screen brightness anything to be done there too??

Thank you so much for all your help!!

Attachments

• Octavio’s MacBook Pro.zip
    306.5 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back