Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
CPU
i3 > Need Model > See Rules!
Graphics
GT 210
Hello, I need some help because I have to replace my motherboard.
I was using a Z68MA-D2H-B3 with a sandybridge I3 2105 LGA1155 with no problems but my motherboard has crashed. I can't buy the same motherboard cause It's out of stock and I wouldn't like to replace the CPU too.
Any suggestion about which motherboard purchase?

Thanks so much!!

Please, I need help to choose a new motherboard that supports my CPU.

Thanks

Thanks for the answer but motherboards with chipset Z68 are out of stock in spain.

I would like to know which motherboard with another chipset can work with my I3 2105.

Thank you.

Thanks for the answer but motherboards with chipset Z68 are out of stock in spain.

I would like to know which motherboard with another chipset can work with my I3 2105.

Thank you.
I don't live in spain, so I don't know. But try your luck on different sites, maybe even off ebay. Because you really want a sandy bridge motherboard with a sandy bridge cpu.

Thank you, I'll keep looking for. If anyone knows another compatible motherboard please let me know.

Thank you, I'll keep looking for. If anyone knows another compatible motherboard please let me know.
Like I said all z77 motherboard will work, but they will be harder to configure because they are meant for ivy bridge and it will confuse OSX until you set it up properly. Anything on this page will work http://www.tonymacx86.com/375-building-customac-buyer-s-guide-august-2013.html, they just will require some extra configuring. If you really can't get a hold of a sandy bridge motherboard, get a motherboard from that page.

Thank you so much. I will try it.

Help with new motherboard Z77 DS3H rev1.1 F9

Hey, I'm still with problems.

I've purchased a new Z77 DS3H rev1.1 with F9 and now I'm blocked.

I've tried to install SL 10.6.8 in another HDD like I did in my old system to use it like a pivot, with iboot and unibeast but I have install problems. Install procces stopped at the begining.

I've been following the Uefi conf. here
http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-...eries-lga-1155-boards/comments3.html#comments

But don't work.

Do I need the ivy' iBoot version? I'm still using my i3 sandybridge.

I installed another 10.6 with an autoinstaller USB (with out iBoot) but lan doesnt work to get update.

I've tried to use multibeast focused on my old system to make it work with my new mobo and still failing.

I don't know what to do now.

Is it possible to install 10.6.8 in my hardware? Could I still using my old system without a blank install? I would like to keep my system like I was using with my old mobo.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back