Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asus h110m-d
CPU
intel pentium g4500
Graphics
amd rx 460
At first, the installer released a "panic CPU error and kext", after touching some parameters inside as "graphics injector" with a fakeid and ig platform, as cpuid and some kernel manage to enter until the Apple logo where You must load a bar to enter the installer of the Osx.
What I can do but at the time of loading that bar just stays there ..... my question is now what should I do or what else do I need to setup to be able to install osx sierra (I have version 10.12 .5 )?

Attachments

• DSC_0071.JPG
    DSC_0071.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
At first, the installer released a "panic CPU error and kext", after touching some parameters inside as "graphics injector" with a fakeid and ig platform, as cpuid and some kernel manage to enter until the Apple logo where You must load a bar to enter the installer of the Osx.
What I can do but at the time of loading that bar just stays there ..... my question is now what should I do or what else do I need to setup to be able to install osx sierra (I have version 10.12 .5 )?

Did you remember Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext are needed on 10.12.5?

Did you remember Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext are needed on 10.12.5?
Is it possible to put them in EFI/CLOVER/kexts ? My Mac os setup is clean, i don't want to start modifying kext of the system... :/

Is it possible to put them in EFI/CLOVER/kexts ? My Mac os setup is clean, i don't want to start modifying kext of the system... :/
Yes, you can put them in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

Hey guys, I have my build up and running with my GTX 950 but even after installing Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixup kexts, it seems macOS isn't seeing the HD530. Any ideas on how to tackle this? I had my HD530 working in 10.12.4 but it's a no go in 10.12.5, at least till now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back