Graphics
Intel HD4000/Nvidia GeForce GT 635M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi...i've already made a working configuration for my laptop. I was using Mavericks and Chameleon bootloader and after a lot of work i've find (and made) all the kext and the patch that i need.
Now i've installed Yosemite and i'm using Clover because i need the dual boot in EFI with Windows 8.1.

In Chameleon's config.plist i had:
UsbLegacyOff=Yes
GraphicEnabler=Yes
IGPEnabler=Yes
IntelCapriFB=3
EthernetBuildIn=Yes

How can i re-set this flag in Clover? My ethernet card is also not recognized (in dcpi manager now it's not showed)...it can be because i must set PCIRootUid=1 or something similar?

I have another question...can i install kext in the same method as i've done with mavericks+chameleon? and for the dsdt and ssdt are the same things? Thanks

Thread moved from General Help

Hi...i've already made a working configuration for my laptop. I was using Mavericks and Chameleon bootloader and after a lot of work i've find (and made) all the kext and the patch that i need.
Now i've installed Yosemite and i'm using Clover because i need the dual boot in EFI with Windows 8.1.

In Chameleon's config.plist i had:
UsbLegacyOff=Yes
GraphicEnabler=Yes
IGPEnabler=Yes
IntelCapriFB=3
EthernetBuildIn=Yes

How can i re-set this flag in Clover? My ethernet card is also not recognized (in dcpi manager now it's not showed)...it can be because i must set PCIRootUid=1 or something similar?

I have another question...can i install kext in the same method as i've done with mavericks+chameleon? and for the dsdt and ssdt are the same things? Thanks

Guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Clover wiki: http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Home

I've read some articles and now i've fixed brightness,keys for brightness, touchpad, ethernet, audio, and battery...i'll see the other thing that i must fix and i'll let you know...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back