CPU
i7-7700T
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm trying to install Sierra on PC with Gigabyte GA965-S3 motherboard (bios, no uefi), with Core 2 Duo E6600 and Nvidia 210 from Gigabyte. I used Unibeast with legacy mode and selected inject Nvidia drivers. USB loads boot loader, but after trying to start installation I get Apple logo on black screen, and it freezes on it. In verbose it shows only: "++++++++++++++..." and freeze. I tried some booting options found on the internet, like GraphicsEnabler=Yes and some others, but the result is always the same. Can someone think of something? One more think - Video card is connected by hdmi, but I don't think that this is the problem.

@oneghost, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
macOS Sierra supports only CPUs with SSE4 support.

Updated. Thanks for your answer. Do you know if El Capitan will work with this CPU?

Thanks so much for your help. Installation completed, but I can't boot.
After installation system is not booting up :/. I have AHCI enabled and all other bios settings as suggested in guide. After booting from USB I still don't see the internal HD as option to select, even tough installation was completed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back