Help with installation! Apple loading screen stuck at 2/3 loading bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
NOTE: This is right after the clover boot screen
So at first i couldnt get the loading bar to do anything, but then i was able to find the correct boot options in BIOS to get it moving, but now it gets stuck at 2/3 and looks like this
79ECSRj.jpg

Any ideas as to what i should do now?

NOTE: This is right after the clover boot screen
So at first i couldnt get the loading bar to do anything, but then i was able to find the correct boot options in BIOS to get it moving, but now it gets stuck at 2/3 and looks like this
79ECSRj.jpg

Any ideas as to what i should do now?
Boot with verbose mode to check the boot outputs.
Use left/right keys to select the partition to boot, hit spacebar, tick the "-v verbose" option and hit "boot with selected options"

Boot with verbose mode to check the boot outputs.
Use left/right keys to select the partition to boot, hit spacebar, tick the "-v verbose" option and hit "boot with selected options"

I am stuck at this line
Code:
iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran 
for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

Some messages pop up for just a split second so I'm not really sure whether it's running or stuck.

I am stuck at this line
Code:
iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran
for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

Some messages pop up for just a split second so I'm not really sure whether it's running or stuck.
Apple recently updated the macOS High Sierra app to 10.13.1 in the app store. Delete it from your Applications folder and download it again. Recreate a UniBeast installer with latest version.

same issue here. i am trying with macOS High Sierra 10.13.1.

any solutions yet?

Exactly the same problem. Tried with High Sierra 10.13.05 (10.13.1 not available for my french system ?) Are my parameters for my mobo corrects ? Asus Maximus VIII Hero

Attachments

• IMG_5433.jpg
    IMG_5433.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 149
I am having a similar problem.

I’m having the same problem screenshot below just before it cuts to service only ran for 0 seconds message

Attachments

• DD4A04D7-681B-452B-A933-118C8FE6F7B0.jpeg
    DD4A04D7-681B-452B-A933-118C8FE6F7B0.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 257
Same problem. I solved it temporarily by turning off the Nvidia GTS 450. The problem is apparent in the Nvidia + Integrated configuration.

1.Press Space to external USB installer
2.Uncheck "Set to Nvidia to VESA (nv_disable=1)"

Last edited:
I get 2/3rds of the way through the Apple logo booting and then get a circle slash. This requires complete shut down and restart. I have tried El Capitan and High Sierra with Clover. I used the exact settings above for the BIOS as i have the same motherboard. Intel Core i7 2.80 GHz Intel DP55KG Motherboard RAID Storage Nvidia Quadro graphics card

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back