this is what i have

* 3.2GHz Intel Core i5 processor 650
msi h55m-e33
* 6GB DDR3 SDRAM
* 1TB SATA hard drive

* Radeon hd5770 graphics card with 1gb DDR5 VRAM

* 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet

plase help

First of all it would be good to know your problems details. Then we could possibly help you too.

Based on your specs things should work out pertty well for you. In case of trouble with iBoot or booting to Snow Leopard try booting with busratio=24 and/or cpus=1. Try booting with iBoot supported or iBoot ATI.

ok sorry .i have in stalled 10.6.4 but i cant start up on the the hard drive i got it to work with the ati 5xxx i boot disk i just need to know what kexts to in stall

well i got it to work now it boots all by it self now but my ram it at the wrong speed

Did You installed FakeSMC? It's used to detect hardware in a proper way...

A lot of people have RAM speed issues, but if your machines is stable then that is the important thing.

There are some manufacturers of RAM that are supplying sticks that simply do not perform at the speeds claimed without serious micro configuration of voltages and timings, for example - OCZ.

I agree... (Hmm... I think I have OCZ RAM, right?) :mrgreen:

Rage could you please tell me what version you installed and what i need to install it, i have exact same system except i have ati hd4300, and did you get the intel hd video to work at all.... please help

started wit 10.6.3 to 10.6.4 and now i have 10.6.6 beta and i did pay for it
just used i boot and MultiBeast to get it to work it will take time and a lot of reinstalling lol
i am not to shor about the hd 4300

unstablederek said:
Rage could you please tell me what version you installed and what i need to install it, i have exact same system except i have ati hd4300, and did you get the intel hd video to work at all.... please help
Neither the HD43xx or the Intel integrated graphics controller is supported in OS X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back