Contribute
Register

Help with iMessage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was running through the iDiot's Guide to Fix iMessage and I got to the end, went to sign in and said it had trouble authenticating me.

I checked NVRAM and figured it wasn't supported so tried setting up the Emu - ran the Clover EFI and installed with RC scripts.

Now everytime I load up my macOS it boots to a blank screen. Not sure what to do. Please Help!

I was running through the iDiot's Guide to Fix iMessage and I got to the end, went to sign in and said it had trouble authenticating me.

I checked NVRAM and figured it wasn't supported so tried setting up the Emu - ran the Clover EFI and installed with RC scripts.

Now everytime I load up my macOS it boots to a blank screen. Not sure what to do. Please Help!
Anyone? Looking for a way to get my mac up and running again without this blank screen. Not sure how to provide more data. I can pull an IOReg file from a previous post related to my system.

I think I need to disable the NVRAM that I may have enabled somehow, but not sure how to do that via Clover Bootloader?

Attachments

• HackMac.ioreg
    6.9 MB · Views: 34
Anyone? Looking for a way to get my mac up and running again without this blank screen. Not sure how to provide more data. I can pull an IOReg file from a previous post related to my system.

I think I need to disable the NVRAM that I may have enabled somehow, but not sure how to do that via Clover Bootloader?
Just did a fresh install and figured out how to get things set up properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back