Intel Core i3 7100
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Hi everyone, I'm in trouble with my hackintosh:
i3 7100
Gigabyte H270N-WIFI
GeForce GT610
macOS Sierra 10.12.6
I always use the HDMI port in the MoBo because the GPU one doesn't output anything, even the 2nd HDMI MoBo port doesn't work. I was trying to use the GT610 graphics because with the integrated HD630 menu bar and dock aren't transparent, some animations are laggy and the resolution, well, sucks. I tried InjectNvidia, InjectIntel, npci=0x2000, disabling the iGPU injection, installing FakePCIID, installing Nvidia drivers but nothing. WiFi doesn't work, only ethernet ports are working. Any suggestion?

Yes, get rid of the 610 if you are trying to use High Sierra. It has no support from Apple. The GT710 does have support.

Yes, get rid of the 610 if you are trying to use High Sierra. It has no support from Apple. The GT710 does have support.
Okay but, what do I have to do with the HD630?

You need to set the BIOS to use integrated graphics and also have Inject Intel in your Clover config.plist.

You need to set the BIOS to use integrated graphics and also have Inject Intel in your Clover config.plist.
I already did this but nothing. I have even an another problem: I tried every guide in the internet but iMessage and FaceTime aren't working

Last edited:
Well, I solved by using an another ig-platform-id and disabling inject intel in config.plist

I already did this but nothing. I have even an another problem: I tried every guide in the internet but iMessage and FaceTime aren't working

This is really simple. You need a complete SMBIOS, a properly formatted MLB, and for the ROM you just use your MAC address of the device connected at en0 without the colons.

This is really simple. You need a complete SMBIOS, a properly formatted MLB, and for the ROM you just use your MAC address of the device connected at en0 without the colons.
My SMBIOS is already complete but since I'm new to those hackintosh things, well, I don't know what a formatted MLB is and I don't know how to use the MAC address of the device connected at en0

My SMBIOS is already complete but since I'm new to those hackintosh things, well, I don't know what a formatted MLB is and I don't know how to use the MAC address of the device connected at en0

Using Clover Configurator, the newer versions will auto generate a Board Serial Number which is your MLB. To get the MAC address you will need to go into System Profile, then click Network in the list on the left hand side. You will see your devices listed, find the one with en0 in the BSD Device Name column. Click on that and then scroll down in the field below with all the device details and look for MAC Address.

Using Clover Configurator, the newer versions will auto generate a Board Serial Number which is your MLB. To get the MAC address you will need to go into System Profile, then click Network in the list on the left hand side. You will see your devices listed, find the one with en0 in the BSD Device Name column. Click on that and then scroll down in the field below with all the device details and look for MAC Address.
Okay, just did that but iMessage says me to contact the official Apple support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back