Graphics
GeForce GTX 1050 2GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys I'm new in this platform and I wanna build a correct configuration to boot Mac on a unsupported pc without problems and make it fluent and fast, I try to create an USB bootable for my acer laptop but my computer didn't support mac 'cause is not a great computer. So I would like to buy new components for my first and personal desktop pc and boot Hackintosh High Sierra without problems..

Someone that help me for the choice of components? please :)

Sorry If my english doesn't well, I'm italian

please someone help meee..!!

Mostly I'll use the pc only for the Mac OS system because I like it and I wanna try it and use like a firts computer, for high school, can you tell me what kind of configuration to buy?

My preference is a micro-ATX motherboard with an i5 CPU. I usually buy Gigabyte but the Asus boards are just as compatible. Have a look at some of the H270 versions from those two companies. The i5-7500 is the best value of the Kaby Lake i5s.

If you don't game you won't need a separate graphics card. For general use the Intel HD630 graphics is good. Get a minimum of 2 X 4GB of ram if you will use integrated HD630 graphics.

Thank u so much, do u think the Gigabyte GA-H170-D3HP ATX S.1151 works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back