i7
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
did you get the 1.0 board or the 1.1 revision Thierry?

Struggling to get bits working on mine, No LAN, no Audio

Thierry's First Build: “Mac Midi” GA-B75M-D3H / i3-3225 / 8GB / HD 4000 / Temjin TJ08-E

It's in my signature (and the 1st post..)
Rev 1.0
And you?

Thierry's First Build: “Mac Midi” GA-B75M-D3H / i3-3225 / 8GB / HD 4000 / Temjin TJ08-E

I saw that right after I posted! apologies.

Im on a 1.1

I havent really looked into it too much yet as its getting late.

Ive got wifi working so have an internet connection, but no updates or iMessage etc.

Also cant seem to get any sound working at all

The sound and ethernet are both Realtek, so they should be the same kexts as the rev 1 board?

I agree with Mucksavage

Kevin, my first advice is to check your step by step installation, to be sure that you followed the different guides and that you selected the right options when applying the MultiBeast.
I know, it's stupid to say, but we usually make a small mistake that will mess up all the thing. (and we realize later)

There should be no problem on the Rev 1.1

If still not working, the best is to open your topic, in the Installation forum, put all your steps, some screenshots, and then, many people will be able to help on this issue.

Thanks guys, like I said I didn't really bother playing too much. I've no fans yet so didn't want to run it for too long.

Ill hopefully get chance to have a mess tonight and report back.

both Ethernet and audio are Realtek so should be fine.

suptisingly quick with the SSD though!

Let us know when you do some more test.

I was also amazed by the speed of the SSD.
(I should be renamed in Super Speed Disk :mrgreen:)

Anyway, with the SSD, it is really quick to install again, try another set of settings, etc.
So, you can fix your problem, in short time.

Got the audio side working, and I think the problem with the ethernet side is that its assigned as en1 instead of en0 so will have to have a mess about with that.

Struggling getting my bluetooth module working but thats nothing to do with the motherboard.

All sorted now :) got everything Ive tried working so far.

Im using the DVI for my ACD monitor and its perfect. Sleep working fine with Apple wireless keyboard and trackpad etc.

Surprisingly quick too considering the chip and ram are quite a lot less than my MBP.

Just need to sort out fans and modifications for the read i/o of my G5 case.

Congratulations !!
Hope you'll do a topic of your mod, to show us some pictures. It's always interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back