HP Pavilion 15-au018wm
CPU
i7-6500U
Graphics
HD 520 / 940MX
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have a 50$ (They were on a discount at walmart) Acer Aspire AXC-603G-UW13. I am trying to install el capitan on it, but it is not working out successfully. I can install mountain lion perfectly, but if i try to install El capitan with clover, i get a Row of pluses, and it hangs, and the computer emits a continuous beep from the speaker, Which indicates it has hanged. The specs ,from what i know, are a Intel Celeron J1900 With What i believe to be intel HD graphics 2500 or 2000. No matter what i try, it hangs on the row of Pluses when i boot from clover. I think if i can solve that, then it will work. I have tried replacing VBoxHFS with HFSPlus, and that did not fix the issue, either.
Edit: Forgot to mention, I have not tried FakeCPUID in clover, i do not have access to the computer until 3:45 PM, Central Daylight Time. I will try any suggestions anyone has, as soon as i get home. Chameleon does NOT show up in the UEFI boot menu, whether i have legacy support on, or not.

Last edited:
I now have access to the computer, but i cannot boot the installer, still. I'll try mavericks real fast, and give a update on if it does work.

Bump. Now if i try to boot the Mountain lion installer with chameleon, like i have always had to, it just gives a black screen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back