GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I built a second hackintosh and used Clover as the boot loader. It took me awhile to get it working perfectly. I built it with 10.10.0 and haven't touched it since. Unfortunately, my wife was using it and updated it. Now it is stuck in a boot loop. And, I can't remember much about Clover. Anyone, know of possibly the most likely culprit for this? It is a Gigabyte Z97X-SLI with a Core i5 built in graphics. Just MB, CPU, RAM and mSATA drive. I'd appreciate any pointers before I spend hours reading all of the Clover documentation etc.

Thanks

Thanks! I'll try that. I just need to find all of the documentation I created for that machine. I tried to boot with what I thought was my Clover USB but I discovered that it was just a Utility drive I created with tools and kexts, etc..

UPDATE: That didn't work. I got it to boot with the USB and re-installed Clover but it freezes and never makes it to the desktop. I'm going to try again tomorrow. If not I might just redo it with Chimera. It might not be as powerful but it is more user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back