Contribute
Register

Help Wanted - Kernel Panic :"zone_init:kmem-suballoc failed" on Asrock Z170M OC formula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock Z170M OC Formula
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 570, RX5700 XT
(Shorly in the trouble, but now SOLVED and very Happy !!!)

I have some experience on the making Hacintosh on X86-PC, but this time I am tired so much. The reason is the some diffrence of Z170 matherboard between 1) GIGA GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and 2) Asrock Z170M OC Formula.

I did make the hacintosh ( Elcapitan 10.11.6) system-boot-disk on 1). I checked out this boot-disk was completely bootable without any kernel panic. Butm this Boot-disk brings the suject errror of "zone_init:kmem-suballoc failed" when I try to boot from it.

- Of cources, I had the BIOS setting for recommended itemes that are shown in Elcapitan Installation Guide on this Web pages.
- since I find motherboard 2) is listed in the page of motherboard - Buyer's Guide August 2016 therfore I belive I can do installations works as same as working on 1).
- Excatly full error message is here :
panic (cpu0 caller 0xffffff801371cb36): "zone_init:kmem-suballoc failed" @/Libbrry/caches/com.apple.xbs/source/xnu/xnu-3248.6010/usfmk/kern/zalloc.c:2284

-------------------
Pls help - what does this error mean?, Which part/item should I correct(modify)?, etc.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
God help me with a great idea that already existed in this forum. Therefore I could solve this issue by myself. The key to find the answer, is from RehadMan's advice ( config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust=True .. --> Check on Clover Configurator's screen ).
Happy day, Today -- since I really enjoy the value of Macintosh on my x86-PC.

Attachments

• SMBIOS for USB, shot 2016-09-07 15.png
    SMBIOS for USB, shot 2016-09-07 15.png
    368.1 KB · Views: 1,507
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back