Contribute
Register

Help. Trying to install OS X in Samsung NP470. I cannot even boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Samsung NP470R5E
CPU
Intel Core i5 3320M Ivy bridge(HM67)
Graphics
Intel(R) HD GRAPHICS 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,
I am new at this forum and i am trying to hackintosh my laptop i ave done previously in a virtual machine but not in a real computer. I would like some help. :banghead:
Thank you.

Hello,
I am new at this forum and i am trying to hackintosh my laptop i ave done previously in a virtual machine but not in a real computer. I would like some help. :banghead:
Thank you.
Well we need to know more about the machine such as chipset graphics chip exact laptop model ect. What all have you tried what seems to be the problem can you get to the installer? did you follow the guides for setting your bios up right? Have you tried any boot flags? Need more info if you want help I'd be glad to help but without the info I might as well be trying to install on your machine from here

Hello,
Thank you.

Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

First of all i would like to thank for the response and ur understanding. I updated my information in my profile plus the machine that i am using is samsung NP470R5E . I download the Ivy bridge boot from the site i used ISO to usb to write in my usb nothing happens when i try to boot. the secure boot is off and also the boot option is CMS OS. Thank you.Finally i would like to add that that i dont know what are boot flags .

Well we need to know more about the machine such as chipset graphics chip exact laptop model ect. What all have you tried what seems to be the problem can you get to the installer? did you follow the guides for setting your bios up right? Have you tried any boot flags? Need more info if you want help I'd be glad to help but without the info I might as well be trying to install on your machine from here

First of all i would like to thank for the response and ur understanding. I updated my information in my profile plus the machine that i am using is samsung NP470R5E . I download the Ivy bridge boot from the site i used ISO to usb to write in my usb nothing happens when i try to boot. the secure boot is off and also the boot option is CMS OS. Thank you.Finally i would like to add that that i dont know what are boot flags .

Ok the ISO file needs to be burned to a cd r or DVD r in the cd format for it to work you need to enter the bios setup and do optimized defaults then change the sata controller mode to AHCI then disable vt-d then in the boot priority select the cd rom DVD rom drive as first then boot up into iboot then replace the disk with snow Leo DVD and hit f5 then select the installer DVD to use boot flags just type them in before hitting enter after selecting the installer DVD at the iboot screen if your having trouble reaching the installer you may want to use the boot flags type them just I do -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000

Ok the ISO file needs to be burned to a cd r or DVD r in the cd format for it to work you need to enter the bios setup and do optimized defaults then change the sata controller mode to AHCI then disable vt-d then in the boot priority select the cd rom DVD rom drive as first then boot up into iboot then replace the disk with snow Leo DVD and hit f5 then select the installer DVD to use boot flags just type them in before hitting enter after selecting the installer DVD at the iboot screen if your having trouble reaching the installer you may want to use the boot flags type them just I do -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000

Thanks for the response i manage burn into a usb my maverick os and now i am installing them i got an error boot0:error.. i am reinstalling them again.. i have also a problem when i install the OS x software my bios detect my HDD but they did not appear it as a boot option.. I dont know why.. this is what confuses me.. also i have done several installation. The installation goes ok after i have some problems.

Thanks for the response i manage burn into a usb my maverick os and now i am installing them i got an error boot0:error.. i am reinstalling them again.. i have also a problem when i install the OS x software my bios detect my HDD but they did not appear it as a boot option.. I dont know why.. this is what confuses me.. also i have done several installation. The installation goes ok after i have some problems.
Ok you are confusing me so I suggest you start here before doing anything else
1. Read as much as you can possibly about hackintoshes and the installation process become familiar with the installation process on something basic like a recommended desktop because laptop hackintoshing is complicated and requires a bit of know how simply put it's not easy even for the experienced
2. Become good friends with google
3. Find out exactly what hardware you have examples audio chip wifi chip graphics CPU Ethernet screen resolution ect all and any hardware
4. Research research research everything boot flags DSDT ssdt you wanna know as much as you can we can't walk you through it all we simply aren't in front of the computer with you
5. Read this guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html for basic install instructions
6. Search everywhere before starting a thread

Ok you are confusing me so I suggest you start here before doing anything else
1. Read as much as you can possibly about hackintoshes and the installation process become familiar with the installation process on something basic like a recommended desktop because laptop hackintoshing is complicated and requires a bit of know how simply put it's not easy even for the experienced
2. Become good friends with google
3. Find out exactly what hardware you have examples audio chip wifi chip graphics CPU Ethernet screen resolution ect all and any hardware
4. Research research research everything boot flags DSDT ssdt you wanna know as much as you can we can't walk you through it all we simply aren't in front of the computer with you
5. Read this guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html for basic install instructions
6. Search everywhere before starting a thread
Thanks for the information. I managed to install the OS X but i get infinite boot loop when i try to log in i tried many boot flags and all that nothing.. I can boot in safe mode without problem..

maybe I'm wrong, but "AMD Radeon™ HD 8750M" has not yet been put to work to anyone. :(

Do you have on your laptop integrated video Intel HD Graf.card?

or your CHIPSET Intel HM76 and do you have intel hd4000? then error in your profile!

write full name model and more specs pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back