Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ROG MAXIMUS X HERO
CPU
Graphics
Radeon RX 570 8GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello - I can’t seem to get it updated directly or through a fresh install. This is the error message I get post boot. I’ve followed the installation guide for both fresh install and update and I get the same boot issue. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1A18DAE4-F336-4187-935F-DF6999A14ACC.png
    1A18DAE4-F336-4187-935F-DF6999A14ACC.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 79
See if you have MATS table, Clover options -> ACPI -> Table dropping

Why is it you guys post asking for help without listing your rig's specs under your profile as per the Rules. No one has a clue what you're trying to update or install upon, please at least give us a clue by filling in your Board, CPU, Graphics etc etc so that other members can offer the help you seek. One more thing, you made me break a golden rule not to respond to post such as yours -Not Happy :(:evil::(:twisted:. Please fill in you Profile.

Hello - I can’t seem to get it updated directly or through a fresh install. This is the error message I get post boot. I’ve followed the installation guide for both fresh install and update and I get the same boot issue. Thanks.

GA-Z87X-UD4H i7 4790 NVIDIA GTX 760

Ok you've provided some details of your rig, would have been better if it appeared under your avatar to save us from scrolling backwards and forwards - anyway your board has the same chipset as my own also graphic card so you should not be having too difficult a time with installation. Make sure you have latest versions of Clover, FakeSMC.kext and APFS file (the APFS file go into the drivers64UEFI folder) on your installation usb drive. Those things are mandatory to get you on your way to a successful installation. You'll need to add your ethernet kext, for this board use AppleintelE1000e, place the three kexts in 'Other' folder.
Now try the installation again.

You were correct...this solved my issues! Thanks everyone! How can you get this added to the config file? Thanks!
See the clover wiki. MATS is the signature.
Code:
<key>ACPI</key>
<dict>
    <key>DropTables</key>
    <array>
        <dict>
            <key>Signature</key>
            <string>MATS</string>
        </dict>
    </array>
</dict>

Status