Contribute
Register

Thinkpad l380 reboots while installing mac os 11.2

wifi works still don't know why audio doesen't

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    22.3 MB · Views: 38
i found my audio device codec, can it be useful?
1657281742808.png

ok thanks, i will try it later

sorry for disappearing, also thanks for all the help.

everything worked in the end, and i used it a fair bit, a few months ago i managed to break the installation, now the recovery partition doesent show up not even when i insert the usb, i tried older and newer versions of my efi, i even tried using another usb thinking it might be starting to fail (it's 12 years old sandisk 2.0 for compatability), if i try all of the options i only achive a black screen and the opencore.txt are all empty except for a "00:000 00:000 OCM: Failed to start image - Already started 00:032 00:032" every once in awile, i dont know what to try anymore, i tried searcing for many fixes and the config plist settings fixes are already applied, i did a check on the bios and everything seemed ok, i might do a deep check later, right after the installation currupted i installed the old ssd and put windows 11 on it, i had to enable tmp ecct, but i disabled everything now when i was trying to re install mac os, (i need it to jailbreak an iphone 7) could the acttivation of tmp be the cause, i disabled it now so i dnot think so, i am trying to install catalina for compatability purpuses, i don't think it could be the issiue, i will attach the pictures with all the options and the efi
also the options given are the same with or without the usb inserted except for no label

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    58.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20230609_184043.jpg
    IMG_20230609_184043.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
sorry for disappearing, also thanks for all the help.

everything worked in the end, and i used it a fair bit, a few months ago i managed to break the installation, now the recovery partition doesent show up not even when i insert the usb, i tried older and newer versions of my efi, i even tried using another usb thinking it might be starting to fail (it's 12 years old sandisk 2.0 for compatability), if i try all of the options i only achive a black screen and the opencore.txt are all empty except for a "00:000 00:000 OCM: Failed to start image - Already started 00:032 00:032" every once in awile, i dont know what to try anymore, i tried searcing for many fixes and the config plist settings fixes are already applied, i did a check on the bios and everything seemed ok, i might do a deep check later, right after the installation currupted i installed the old ssd and put windows 11 on it, i had to enable tmp ecct, but i disabled everything now when i was trying to re install mac os, (i need it to jailbreak an iphone 7) could the acttivation of tmp be the cause, i disabled it now so i dnot think so, i am trying to install catalina for compatability purpuses, i don't think it could be the issiue, i will attach the pictures with all the options and the efi
also the options given are the same with or without the usb inserted except for no label
no need for 2 EFIs in separate folders....

Back