Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> HELP STUCK at Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement : com.apple.rootless.Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remake the USB installer from the forum tutorial and use your EFI, but it still stuck in here
@ervqq try this if you are still having issues. It's the one I meant to upload yesterday

I remake the USB installer from the forum tutorial and use your EFI and install the mojave in usb2.0 port, but it still stuck in here.

Attachments

• 20190420173209.jpg
    20190420173209.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 521
Try this EFI, it is a copy of the one I use for my gigabyte build. The config is edited for you. My bios settings are:

Bios - Windows 8/10 Features: Windows 8/10
CSM Support: Disabled
Lan PXE Boot Option ROM: Disabled
Storage Boot Option Control: UEFI
Other PCI Devices : UEFI

Peripherals - Initial Display Output: IGFX
Peripherals - Sata and RST Configuration - Sata Mode Selection: AHCI
Peripherals - USB Configuration: Legacy USB Support: Enabled
XHCI Hand-off: Enabled

Chipset - VT-d: Disabled
Internal Graphics: Enabled
DVMT Pre Allocated: 128MB
DVMT Total GFX-Mem: 256MB
PCH LAN Controller: Enabled
Wake on LAN Enable: Disabled

Power - Platform Power Management: Disabled

You may not have all these settings. These are the ones I use and I have no issues. I boot using the on board GFX as there are no web drivers for Nvidia cards as of now for Mojave. You may be fine using your AMD card straight away. I can't speak for that.

Good luck

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 442
Try this EFI, it is a copy of the one I use for my gigabyte build. The config is edited for you. My bios settings are:

Bios - Windows 8/10 Features: Windows 8/10
CSM Support: Disabled
Lan PXE Boot Option ROM: Disabled
Storage Boot Option Control: UEFI
Other PCI Devices : UEFI

Peripherals - Initial Display Output: IGFX
Peripherals - Sata and RST Configuration - Sata Mode Selection: AHCI
Peripherals - USB Configuration: Legacy USB Support: Enabled
XHCI Hand-off: Enabled

Chipset - VT-d: Disabled
Internal Graphics: Enabled
DVMT Pre Allocated: 128MB
DVMT Total GFX-Mem: 256MB
PCH LAN Controller: Enabled
Wake on LAN Enable: Disabled

Power - Platform Power Management: Disabled

You may not have all these settings. These are the ones I use and I have no issues. I boot using the on board GFX as there are no web drivers for Nvidia cards as of now for Mojave. You may be fine using your AMD card straight away. I can't speak for that.

Good luck
I will double check my bios settings and I will retry this weekend. thanks a lot

I finally found that it was my graphics card cause that problem. I flash the sapphire bios to replace my original xfx bios and reinstall the mojave. It work!!!! thanks your EFi

Attachments

• 1556893620582.png
    1556893620582.png
    206 KB · Views: 627
Hello
i tried installing Catalina today and also got stuck at the same line of text. I also have a XFX GPU (Radeon VII). How do I flash the Bios on a GPU?

I was getting the same error. I recently purchased seagate external hard drive backup hard drive and was attached to one of the USB port. I spent hours thinking what went wrong. But once I unhook the backup drive from usb, it was able to start without any issue. With this external hard drive the keyboard was also not working to select the boot option. I had to use Mouse. So for any people in this scenario, I would just recommend to remove the attached external hard drive and reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back