Contribute
Register

Help - stuck at boot screen - GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H -Haswell i7 4770k.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77-DS3H
CPU
Intel i7 4770K
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello Guys,

I'm quite new to Hackintosh system but I have successfully installed Maverics without any problem on my machine. Now I wanted to try Yosemite but I ran into some problems. Here is the print screen of the boot error. Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4402.JPG
    IMG_4402.JPG
    664.3 KB · Views: 180
Nono, using DVI port to connect monitor.

Jakub

Hello Guys,

I'm quite new to Hackintosh system but I have successfully installed Maverics without any problem on my machine. Now I wanted to try Yosemite but I ran into some problems. Here is the print screen of the boot error. Do you know how to fix this?

You could try using your integrated graphics for the installation of the Operating System.

Boot with -v -x -f kext-dev-mode=1

Last edited by a moderator:
I did that and Im stuck in nanoseconds.....here is the print screen.
I don't understand one think - Im still running Maverics on SSD disk and I wanted to first install Yosemite on other HDD to find out if everything works out good( sound, sleep, USB, etc). Am I allow to do that?

Becase other comment is about deleting lines from the Maverics and I don't want to do that now, Im doing clean install on clean HDD so I don't know why I should start deleting lines in my SSD Maverics drive....please explain.

Thanks, Jakub

Attachments

• IMG_4413.JPG
    IMG_4413.JPG
    576 KB · Views: 115
This is what Im getting when disconnecting my video card and using internal graphic....booting with recommended boot flags.

Attachments

• IMG_4416.JPG
    IMG_4416.JPG
    740.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I got successful boot with nv_disable=1, install Yosemite, install drivers using Multibeast but now I can not boot of HDD, getting errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back