Contribute
Register

Help set up on Asus Maximus IV Extreme B3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 980 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

This is set up.
i7 2700k Socket 1155
Asus Maximus IV Extreme B3
OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD
G.Skill 2x 8GB 1600 Ripjaws X
EVGA GTX 570

i try to follow some of the steps in this forum, it installs but when i run multibeast and restart and shutdown is not working. also the it saids GTX 570 on the system info but the resolution is bad. Sata chipset is unknown as well....
some ppl said on the forum, its working perfect with built in bluetooth device but i dont know how they did it. can some one help me with this please.
i thank you in advance~~!

In multi beast make sure to use EasyBeast option
for the gtx 570 you edit one line to get it all working:
google "fermi lion"
and the first result will show you what to edit.

GP-SE said:
google "fermi lion"

thanks for the raply.

yes i use EasyBeast option and still same thing.

when i try to edit the NVDAGF100Hal.kext, info.plist and others are invisible, so it wouldn't let me edit.
so i used utility ShowAllFiles, and edit the info.plist and enter 0x108110de&0xffe0ffff save, and change the NVDAGF100Hal.kext and restart. On the First Apple log boot up it go to that "Shutdown your computer and restart ect..." message.... so i don't know what's the issue on this....

All your info is valuable to me. please keep it coming~~!
Thank you in advance~~!
thank you so much~~~

boot using the multi beast USB stick, it should give you two options, one is the install partition, the other the OSX partition of your install.
Choose the install, it should boot up. Once in run multi beast and select easy beast option again and see if it works.
If not then re-install everything again and run multi beast after the install, select easy beast.

GP-SE said:
boot using the multi beast USB stick, it should give you two options, one is the install partition, the other the OSX partition of your install.
Choose the install, it should boot up. Once in run multi beast and select easy beast option again and see if it works.
If not then re-install everything again and run multi beast after the install, select easy beast.

Ok let me try this and i will let u know.
thanks

GP-SE said:

what version of multi beast should i use??
the current version (4.2.1) or lower version???
Thanks

GP-SE said:

How about the recognition of AHCI or SATA device chipset??
thanks alot~~!

GP-SE said:
google "fermi lion"

GP-SE,

i know how to do this step and i done it with my other one Asus P8P67 with GTX570.
but this new computer is not similar... i got the same P67 chipset board but its so different~~!!
on the New computer when i edit the NVDAGF100Hal.kext and restart, it shows me the screen, saying turn the computer off and restart~!
so i dont know whats going on! some one please help me here~!!!

Tony i need help~~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back