cpu: 5820K
MB: Asus x99 Pro USB 3.1
mem: GSkill V 32GB 2400MHz
video: Gigabyte GTX 770
ssh: Samsung evo 850 250gb, samsung evo 830 64gb
hdd: 1tb samsung
case: Fractal Design R5
psu: Corsair AX860i

I wonder if it is possible to mount yosemite hackintosh.
I have found that there are configurations satisfactory deluxe asus x99 is practically the same board with more connections without USB 3.1 M2

There are several guides in Yosemite to run X99 but more widespread is to use Gigabyte boards, I have still a week if I had to change the motherboard. I love the ASUS X99 motherboard and I would not change it .... I just need to know if in the future you could ride hackintosh: S
I was about to buy a motherboard gigabyte , but ultimately chose a asus for better connectivity (usb 3.1) and BIOS firmware

Thanks in advance.

Try using forum search using key words:

Success Asus X99 Pro

I got this on first try if you like the Deluxe better
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...l-core-i7-5930k-nvidia-geforce-gtx-680-a.html

Hello and thanks for your answer,
yeah .. I found this ... and basically build motherboards are equal... X99 pro is basically a X99 deluxe without 2xnic, and extensions cards

but will be compatible that build with my x99 pro? I think so... but looking for experiences :)

Hello and thanks for your answer,
yeah .. I found this ... and basically build motherboards are equal... X99 pro is basically a X99 deluxe without 2xnic, and extensions cards

but will be compatible that build with my x99 pro? I think so... but looking for experiences :)
The only board I have experience with is the Asrock X99M Killer.

Going on the specs, your selected board should work as well as any other X99 board out there, and given the success of some forum members using Asus X99 boards your chances are fairly good for a successful build.

yeh you right this will the SSD will be no problem and the 32GB of RAM will work and all the stuff basicly and your lucky pick of the GTX 770 is out of the box compatible so you can do this with 1 issue you will need to patch the kernal oh and BTW make sure you use Clover not Unibeast it helps alot

thank you for your anwser!

this weeked I'll try to install following guides and other successful builds

I'll tell you my advances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back